Thursday 18 November 2010

Lily

Fluorescently blossoming, never lie dormant
Amiability and prosperity your decorative adornments
A superficial beauty that's mirrored within
With that of a rosebud you are certainly akin

Fervour of exuberance and vitality in abundance
Lend light to any room you enter, the antithesis of redundant
Exude effervescence from deep down inside
Preclude that your essence shall never subside

Absorb radiation from those you acquaint
Attract adoration, yet your self appreciation remains faint
Ethereal and full of zeal, you float amid the breeze
Permeate within me with nonchalance and ease

The mere sight of you causes ones heart to flourish
My love and affections you cultivate and nourish
An acquired taste, but with impatient haste I'd pick you from a million
While most prefer roses, I choose you, my glowing Lilium

No comments:

Post a Comment