Tuesday 16 November 2010

Free

Inhabit my mind and body in it's entirety
Cling to your every utterance with devotion and piety
Society, may ostracise me for not conforming to their rituals
An aspect of my demeanour I deem to be habitual
Unalterable individuality, personality pervaded by duality
In search of some clarity, disparity between my neurosis and my sanity
Attaining self validation through validation from yourself
Tendencies of volatility, opposed by serenity and tranquility
Conflicting emotions of which I have a wealth
Clear sightedness, cleansed perception, a clear direction
Unhazed mindset I attempt to beget, whilst refusing to forget
Unmitigated regret for the heartache upon you I've beset.

Inhabit my mind and body, we are one entity
Ethereally ascending, our attachment blissfully transcending, we are meant to be
Together we will attain enlightenment, entitlement to just be
Emancipation from restriction, we commence our voyage to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment